60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Christian Weight Loss - the Secrets to Losing Weight Through Prayer

I have never been a skinny person but I was never fat either. Or so I thought. Then when I was shopping one day I realized that I was shopping for size 12 jeans, when I had once been a size eight. It was then that I could see just how fat and terribly sloppy I had become. I certainly wanted to lose the weight but I did not know how to get started. I had seen so many different so called plans that all seemed to be a total let down and did not wan to waste my time.


Looking for help


I go to church every Sunday, I have all my life. I consider myself a good Christian person. And it was from another member of my church that I found my weight loss "miracle". She told me about the diet plan she followed, called the Christian diet plan. I had never heard of such a thing, it was almost laughable. But my friend convinced me to give it a try. I figured why not I mean I'd already tried everything else without any success.


For More Related Topics Blog: Celebrity Weightloss

No comments:

Post a Comment